Sample areas of discussion.
1. From Counter Culture to
Cyberculture with Fred Turner
2. Music, hippies and hackers in
the Valley of Silicon...
3. Celebrities and Stars aligning
with the tech start ups
4. What is evolving next in the
digital and social media future?
5. The History and Future of
6. Soundtrack music & rights, "fair
use" and documentaries in the Digital Age
7. Disruptive vs. Constructive
regarding Traditional Media
and New Media...
8. Programming the Internet
Help Mother Earth
9. User generated multimedia
10. Entertainment and Social
11. Evolution of Music Videos to
DVDs to VOD and after...
12. A Filmless and Tapeless Media
13. Distribution in the Digital
14. How can "film" festivals
change to become relevant in the
"digital" age? Where do the 4,000+ film festival
evolve to now?
15. The role of Venture Capital
Firms and Angel Investors in
New Media Content
16. The multi-screen market place
17. The Evolution of
Social and Global TV
email us with ideas for panels and discussions
Marshall McLuhan said about Paradigm Shifts...
the time one notices a
Bruce Ricker, Judy Hoyt, Joel
Cox and Gary Roach
have all worked over 30 years
for Clint Eastwood
and are discussing the
formation of Malpaso